Okay, what in the world is going on with football this year? Utah is in the Pac-10 now? and Boise St. in the Mtn. West? and what's BYU doing? Anything? I hadn't heard about any of this stuff until I read Devin's email ten minutes ago! I heard Texas almost switched conferences too? That's crazy! Sounds like tons of changes have been happening...
This past week was crazy. I don't have much time to give you all of the details, but here's what's happened. My comp, Elder Jenkins went home two days ago. He decided that he couldn't handle being out here and having to deal with all the stuff that's been happening back home. He left on Saturday after a morning of really crazy events that you'll have to wait a little while to hear about. My new companion is Elder Pedabone from Samoa. He's a really great missionary and I am super excited to be serving with him.
With all that has happened lately, I have been super stressed out with everything. Elder Jenkins is a total stud and I am worried about him. He told me before he left that he wants to come back. Hopefully he can get things straightened out and get back out here. I've always heard of crazy stories that have happened in companionships, but I never really thought I'd experience some of them. Kinda strange that I have.
Well, sorry for the short email this week. I've got things to do. Have an awesome week!
Be mighty!
Elder J. Hammer
PS. are my brothers and sister ever going to write and tell me of the sweet experiences they have been having this summer??
PSS. I hate Utah
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment