Hey guess what? Tomorrow is one year from my broken leg joke! HAHAHAHAHA. I still laugh about that every time I think about it or tell that story to another missionary. Oh man, that was so great. haha. :)
Ok well, I don't have a lot of time left on the computer cause I was busy with other emails so sorry if this is a short one. I'll do my best to type fast though. This week was cool. Unfortunately, we don't have any super exciting news for anyone getting baptized, but we're working on that. Especially with the cambodians. We've tracted into them, and so far it's been alright. I'm still excited for it to start picking up, and I am really expecting it to. We got to do lots of Zone Leader stuff this week that was pretty exciting. I guess. haha. I won't explain about that though.
Well, since I don't have a lot of time left, I just wanted to ask how it was talking to Don on the phone. You didn't mention it in your email, mom, so I just wanted to see what you thought of him. He's such a funny guy. haha. I'm glad he's back now. He said he's going to come visit next summer again so I'll be home for that.
I also wanted to mention one of the coolest people in our ward. Her name is Tabatha. Between her and Don, we get fed any day we don't have a dinner appointment, and it's great. Yesterday was one of the better pdays we've had, and it was thanks to Tabatha and Don. We went down to Newport, which is one of the really rich towns here in RI. It is right on the ocean, and there is an attraction called the cliff walk, which is a walk along the cliffs, overlooking the ocean on one side, and getting to see "the mansions" on the other side. They are just that. Mansions. They are HUGE! I bet one of those things is easily 30 million dollars or more. They were pretty incredible. And they run all along the coastline. You should look it up online. It's pretty sweet. So yeah, that was Tabatha's idea to take us down there. She's so cool. She's known for getting the Elders really awesome Christmas presents and I'm SUPER excited for the one she said she's gonna get me. I won't tell you what it is though. You'll just have to wait to see it. Or Justin can tell you, cause I told him. haha. But yeah, Tabatha's the bomb! She might move to Orem sometime in the future too, so that would be awesome.
Ok well I'm out of time so I gotta get going. Hope you all have a great week, and I'll talk to you later! Love you all!
Love,
Elder Hammer
Friday, October 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elder Hammer only mentioned me because I harassed him lol. Elder Hammer and Elder Pierson are 2 of the best missionaries ever and I am very happy to give back to them by having them over for dinner as often as I can for all the good work they do. I love reading the blogs :)
ReplyDelete