Wow, I can't believe it's November already. It feels like just a couple days ago that I was saying I couldn't believe it was October. haha. So there isn't really a lot to talk about this week. We still weren't able to meet with Jolenny, who is the girl we set a baptismal date for Christmas with. That stinks. We talked to Phal, the drunk cambodian guy who came to church, and he said that he had to take care of his mom this week so he couldn't come to church but he said he'd be there next week. So we are hoping that he'll keep his word again and that we'll be able to meet with him and teach him too, cause he wasn't there for our appointment this week. Other than that, we are just trying to find more people to teach. Things are going kinda slow again, but we are trying.
We had a pretty cool storm this last week too. We had heard rumors that we were supposed to get 1-5 inches of snow. Well, we got about 1. It was kinda disappointing. But when I was talking to the APs a few days ago, they told me that there was one area in massachusetts that got 27 inches! And parts of Connecticut got about a foot and a half too. I felt kinda left out. haha. But they are also out of power and it won't be back on for like a week. That stinks.
Oh yeah, this week is transfers, if you haven't figured that out already due to my late email. Me and Elder Pierson are staying together here in Providence. That's fun. I'm happy. He's cool. Rock on. That pretty much solidifies that I'll be here till I come home too, cause Elder Pierson has been here for 6 months already so I would assume that he'll get transferred at the end of this next one. So yup, that's the big news for this week, I guess.
Ok well, I hope I'll have cooler stuff to talk about next week. Oh! Remember Borida that I was teaching up in Lowell? Well, she was supposed to be baptized last week, but they cancelled church due to the snow, so she's getting baptized next week! Booya! yay :) Ok Love y'all! The Church is TRUE!
Love,
Elder Hammer
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment