Alright, I do not have like any time this week, but just so you know, the craziest thing ever is happening right now. President Pendleton called me last night and told me that he's had some problems with another Elder somewhere and he has to move him. He's been praying about what to do with the situation and he told me that he was prompted that I should be one of the Elders to move during this emergency transfer. So, I'm being transferred...tomorrow. I'm going to the southern most tip of the mission, North Highlands. I'll actually be living in Sacramento City's boundaries. From what I've heard it is a total ghetto area and there is a high probability that my bike is going to get stolen...yes it is a bike area. I guess it's time to lose all that good country cooking I've been enjoying since I came on my mission. I'm going to the city and I'm not too happy about it. There has been a ton of stuff happening in my area right now, and to have to just get up and leave is a bummer. However, I'll go and do what the Lord is commanding. I know this is an inspired decision, as much as I don't like it, but that's ok. I'll be companions with an Elder Hansen who has actually been out one less transfer than my companion right now, Elder Garner. I'll be follow up training him. This is going to be a party, I'm sure. : ) So, send mail to the mission office until I can get you my new address. Pray for me and pray for my area. The Condons are going to be devestated...dang. Be mighty everyone!
Love you!!!
Elder J. Hammer
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment