Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Starting the Day Out Right

The phone rang at 7:36 this morning. Kind of early for a phone call, but I was expecting it. Kasey and Kurtis had already left for school, but the rest of us got to visit with Devin for about an hour. I got to talk the longest since everyone else had to leave (except Mason who was done talking). It was so good to hear him and his excitement. He was at the airport all by his lonesome. He said it felt kind of strange since he's had a companion by his side the last 3 months. He should be in the air headed for Boston now. His flight was for 9:57. It is sooooo cool to hear him speak Cambodian! Now I'm looking forward to Mother's Day when I get to hear from both my missionaries! Enjoy the letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment