Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pics from Elder D

Devin sent us some pics last week. We recently got a scanner, so I can share them with you. Hope you enjoy. The captions are his own. Click on the picture to make it bigger.

This is the Cambodian flag. It's hanging in our classroom. The temple on it is called Angkorwat. It's Cambodia's pride and joy.

This is back behind the temple. It's pretty sweet!


This is my companion Elder Sieng during personal study on Saturday. I thought it was hilarious when I first saw it, then it started getting bigger and bigger until he finally woke up from us all laughing. It was awesome!


Me at the world map. That's Boston I'm pointing at, if you didn't know.


No explanation needed.

Again, no explanation needed.

This is my district and zone leaders. The blonde Elder on the bottom left got sent home for a year to clear some stuff up, but he promised us all he would be back. He is a stud.

Me 'n' the Zone Leaders. They are both going to Sacramento speaking Laotian.

The district. The brown Elder squatting in the middle is from Australia, going to Cambodia speaking Vietnamese. He has a sweet accent.

Me and my companion.

OH YEAH! Can't read it, but it looks awesome! Woohoo.

This is one of my favorite pictures so far that I've taken. Provo Temple on Sunday, 2-21-10

No comments:

Post a Comment